Are you are Contracts or Commercial Manager with previous experience in an expat position on a major mining project?
- Expat opportunity
- Residential roster in North America
- Attractive salary package including living and travel expenses
RobLawMax are currently seeking the skills of a Contracts Manager or Commercial Manager (with contracts focus) to join one of the top 10 largest mines in the world. This role is part of the Project Leadership Team and you will report to the Project Director. You will be responsible for all the commercial aspects of contracts, procurement, finance and risk of a $2billion project.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing an Early Contractor Involvement process
- Developing and implementing project management plans and contractual documentation
- Managing and leading commercial compliance for the project
- Developing and implementing pre-qualification process so that contractors can be identified, evaluated and shortlisted
- Managing and leading risk management
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Relevant qualifications in a commercial or contract field
- Previous experience in contracts management position on a major mining project
- A track record of managing complex projects
- Expertise in contract management, project controls, financial modelling and project management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills
This is a permanent position, on a residential roster (5:2) that will require relocation to North America. You will be remunerated with an attractive salary that includes benefits such as a living and travel allowance. The location of this role will also give you the opportunity for travel on your days off, if you have ever wanted to work and explore America on your time off this is your opportunity.
To learn more about this position please don’t hesitate to call Christine Kelly on 0433 945 510, apply via the link below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting REF: CK69188
|Category||Energy / Mining|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Phone Number|
|Consultant Mobile Number|