This is an opportunity to be a part of a major infrastructure project in South East Queensland and be a part of the JV Bid Team.
- Major infrastructure project
- 6 month contract initially
- Attractive day rate
RobLawMax are currently partnered with a reputable construction contractor and their joint venture partners who are in need of Contracts Manager to join their team based in Brisbane. Reporting to the Bid Director you will work closely with the sub-contractors and ideally have major project experience. This is a 6 month contract and if successful has the potential to become a permanent position.
In summary you will be responsible for:
- Commercially managing subcontractors to deliver best value and improved supplier performance
- Support and contribute to the tender and proposal process
- Prepare procurable packages for release to market, negotiate and award the contract, manage information deliverables, progress claims, milestones, contract change and monitor subcontractor performance
- Driving improved supplier performance and contract management to optimise commercial outcomes for the business
To be considered for this Contracts Manager role you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Quantity Surveying or relevant discipline
- Ideally 15-20 years’ experience
- Experience in a similar position on a Major Project or PPP Project
- Proven experience in negotiation of contract terms and conditions, contract management and administration
- An ability to foster strong working relationship in a project environment
- Strong commercial skill and acumen with a proven capability in contract negotiation and administration
This is an opportunity to be based in South East Queensland and to be a part of a major infrastructure project. It is Monday to Friday, with an attractive day rate and bonus structure.
To learn more about this position please don’t hesitate to call Christine Kelly on 0433 945 510, apply via the link below, or email your CV to email@example.com quoting REF: CK69551
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Christine Kelly|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 433 945 510|