3 Month Contract - IMMEDIATE start for the right person.
My client is a global adhesive and sealant manufacture, with a reach to 50 counties they are known for their quality, innovation and smart construction solutions.
They are a market leader in their field, producing high quality products for the domestic, industrial and construction sectors. Within their Wellington site they are urgently seeking a Maintenance Engineer to take care of the day to day running of both repairs and the maintenance programme on a 3 month contract.
This is a hands on role, that has ownership of all preventative maintenance and breakdown repairs across the site.
You will class yourself as a bit of a 'Jack of all trades' and will be responsible for:
- Undertaking on & off site repairs and maintenance
- Manage and Maintain service logs
- Planning and running the preventative maintenance program
- Managing breakdowns and corrective maintenance effectively
- Purchasing of parts, small tools, consumables and workshop gear requirements
- Managing your own time and working schedule efficiently
- Excellent management of both internal and external customers
- Undertake all test & tag requirements
- Ensuring your department meets & adheres to health and safety guidelines
You will have:
- A minimum for 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- A Mechanical trade certification or equivalent
- Confident welding & fabrication abilities
- The ability to undertake test & tag requirements
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Good physical fitness
- A positive attitude
What will you get in return?
This company has an excellent company culture having done an extensive amount of work around engagement, creating a positive, inclusive and collective working environment. Ongoing training and development is provided along with a good social environment The working conditions are great, it is a standard 40 working week with OT available to those whom want it, Christmas holidays are a given and we are paying up to $40 per hour for the right candidate.
For more information contact Dan Mooney on 0800 868 436 or 021 194 8403 apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: DM68297
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Dan Mooney|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 974 8514|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 194 8403|