Be part of a high performance team as a Structural Engineer working on international projects across a diverse project portfolio
- Boutique consultancy with a national footprint
- Multi-disciplinary firm to broaden your technical ability
- Flexible work hours / location based on output
RobLawMax has partnered with a boutique, national and multi-disciplinary engineering firm to locate their next talented Structural Engineer. With a project history and client base across Australia, New Zealand, UK and the Middle East, our client offers an opportunity to build on your already impressive skills by applying them to varied projects across transport, vertical construction, water, environment, health and urban infrastructure.
You will be responsible for providing and assisting in the development of engineering designs and drafting of project plans and specifications either autonomously or as an integral part of a high performance team.
To be considered, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Structural Engineer
- A degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Eligible for membership of Engineering Australia or equivalent
- Desire to attain RPEQ / CPEng status in the future
- Understanding of Australian sector design specification
- Eagerness to grow knowledge base and technical ability
If successful, you will join a highly regarded and collaborative business with a loyal client portfolio and who are excited by the growth prospects in their immediate marketplace. This roles has been established to help deliver on their existing workload as well as what lies just around the corner.
Both we, and the employer that we represent, welcome informal and confidential interest from those who wish to learn more. Please feel free to make contact with Adam Gibson +61 403 041 751), apply via the link below, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref:G65766
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Trent Clulow|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 404 503 306|