Traffic Planner & Operational Supervisor
A fully equipped Traffic Management Department is renewing and resetting and this is your opportunity to help shape the future
- Build a Team
- Work with awesome people
- Interest and variety
I’ve just placed one of the best Traffic Management Division Managers in the country into this Company and he’s needing a right-hand-man/woman to build up this in-house TM division within a med sized Civils Co. You and your manager’s mission here is to streamline the existing team back into shape and awesomely execute all the in-house TM closures. When you’ve got it running like a well-oiled machine, the rest of the TM Market is up for grabs and you’ll be out there going for full-famous and the pride of being seen as the best TM Contractor on the Auckland market.
The right candidate for this role will:
- Highly value a good boss – cos you’re going to be working for one of the best
- Hold STMS Levels 1 -3
- Be really good at, and enjoy doing Traffic Management Plans
- Also enjoy spending time on the road supervising closures checking, training and doing QA on sites
- Have fantastic people skills
- Be an awesomely good-sort who enjoys a laugh and knows how to get the best out of TM staff at all levels.
These guys are committed to paying above market rates to a really good candidate to complete this Batman and Robin duo. We’re talking in the vicinity of $40/hour + a vehicle so there’s another reason to make a move!
For a completely confidential chat about this role, please call Hanna on 09 3597727 or Ralph on 09 6018978, email firstname.lastname@example.org citing Ref HP69362 or apply here online.
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Ralph Suckling|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 601 8978|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 650 717|