Field Operations Technician & Inspector
Are you currently an electrical inspector? Would you like to get away from the hustle and bustle of Auckland? Thinking about a move further north?
Would you like to get away from the hustle and bustle of Auckland? Thinking about a move north?
Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest distributors of electricity and gas, owning and operating networks which span the Auckland region and contracting to suppliers further north.
We now need an additional Field Operations Technician & Inspector to join their far north remote field service team, helping keep the power on. Primarily you are responsible for New Connections, Meter Relocation's and Meter Inspections.
The key focus of the role is as follows:
Completion of metering services work to comply with industry regulations, codes and best practice.
- Completion of Inspection and network livening services work to comply with industry regulations, codes and best practice.
- Technical support for contractors and employees.
- Provide our support team with job information and clarification as required.
- Work with our support team to resolve any issues or queries.
- Provide timely information back to our support team and proactively keep them informed of any key information or issues.
- Accurate completion of paper/ PDA work of job results within documented timeframes.
- Ensure job photos are taken and returned within company guidelines.
- High levels of customer service and proactively resolve any issues in the field and/ or work with our support team to reach a resolution.
- Immediate reporting of any unsafe condition, dangerous occurrence, injury or symptoms which may lead to injury
- Prompt and accurate reporting and investigation of accidents and injuries
- Meet Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality objectives as set within the organisation and agreed with customers.
The ideal person will:
- Be suitably qualified as an inspector and have previous network experience of a similar nature
- Accuracy and attention to detail for both technical and administrative functions
- A strong customer service ethic
- Enjoy working in a small dedicated team where you really do make a difference
- Meter Hanging exp is preferred but not essential
- Fit and able to carry out the physical requirements of the role
- Have good computer skills along with a desire and capability to learn
- The ability to work remotely and unsupervised
This role will have an element of on call requirements and the successful candidate will be required to undertake a pre-employment and ongoing, random drug testing.
You will have well developed interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills, a proactive focus and an ability to deal with people at all levels. You will enjoy a challenge, be able to think logically and succeed in delivering your objectives. On offer is an attractive remuneration package and a great career opportunity with an industry leader.
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience as an inspector, and you are looking to settle down in the winter less north – get in touch with me today
For more information contact Holly on 09 601 8979, apply online or email your full and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: HS66398
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Holly Southworth|
|Consultant Phone Number||096018979|
|Consultant Mobile Number|