Are you a sales engineer seeking career advancement? Experience within the sheet metal industry,across Costing, Quoting, AutoCAD,SolidWorks,Design?
Our client has been a one-stop shop for everything from Design to Delivery, across Food, Dairy, Materials Handling, Manufacturing, Marine and General Engineering industries since the 80's. 100% NZ Owned, They are leaders in engineering with the latest technologies, great people and a commitment to quality.
They are currently experiencing year on year growth and are now looking to add a leading sales engineer to there well established engineering team.
As the leading Sales Engineer responsible for overseeing all estimations and account management, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide the primary quotation / estimation role for customers ensuring high levels of customer service.
- Handle customer enquiries directly ensuring all details are accurately obtained and clearly understood, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships.
- Ensure adequate information is obtained to provide complete and accurate quotes and estimates, including sufficiently detailed drawings.
- Meet with clients to discuss the scope of supply and ease of manufacture of the item(s) required.
- Prepare formal quotation documents ensuring scope of supply is well defined, prices are accurate and good communication is maintained with the customer to ensure agreement on terms.
- Undertake site measurements / meetings where required.
- Proactively follow-up submitted quotes & opportunities with the customer concerned maximising potential opportunities.
- Support with the on-boarding and training of new customers as required.
- Review the capability to supply and scope of orders with the General Manager / Manufacturing Co-ordinators, particularly on larger orders with reliable and accurate information.
- Proactively manage the hand-over of job information to the Project Engineering Manager or Production Centre Manager, ensuring accurate and complete transfer of information.
- Liaise with the Project Engineering Manager to follow through jobs during the manufacturing process with effective communication to ensure a smooth production process and
- satisfaction of customer requirements, including variations.
- Attend or provide input into weekly sales meetings, ensuring tasks and priorities are clear.
- Undertake analysis of jobs in progress to minimise potential problems, taking action where required.
- Review completed jobs/projects with the GM Engineering & Project Engineering Manager to ensure lessons are learned to prevent future problems and to optimise processes concerned.
- Undertake purchasing where required or delegate and oversee this task ensuring purchasing is accurate and delivery requirements minimise production times.
- Provide leadership functions, ensuring smooth an accurate running of the engineering team in conjunctions with the GM.
You will be well versed in both 2D and 3D draughting, will have a practical and proactive 'can-do' attitude to solution delivery and will have strong planning and organisational skills. you may have some leadership experience already, or you are on this career pathway and looking to step up. Exposure to the Dairy, Food, Materials Handling or Manufacturing industries will be looked upon favourably.
If this role is ticking the boxes, you want to work for a locally owned business that offers you an above average salary package, defined career progression, state of the art premisses, flexi hours/work life balance and a down to earth collective inclusive company culture than apply online, email your CV to Jobs@roblawmax.co.nz quoting reference HS57407 or call Holly on 09 601 8979
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Holly Southworth|
|Consultant Phone Number||096018979|
|Consultant Mobile Number|