Do you want to work for a Kiwi Owned Company that really puts its people first? Close to home? Flexible hours? Parking? GREAT Team? GREAT Pay?
Do you want to work for a Kiwi Owned Company that really puts its people first? Close to home? Flexible hours? GREAT Team?
An exciting opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to work with a leading name in the Food, Dairy, Materials Handling, Manufacturing, Marine and Engineering industries. This particular company works from the initial design concept phase right the way through to delivery.
This is an exciting time to be joining the organisation where you’ll have the opportunity to take a lead role in providing a great experience for the customers. You are the first port of call for customers wanting production quotations and the right hand to the sales engineer. Your role will centre on crunching the quotations for the sales team.
Your typical daily duties and responsibilities will include:
- Process customer quotations, and provide customer sales support
- Input drawings and design plans into CRM system
- Liaise with customers via E-mail and phone calls
- Management of the CRM System and data integrity
- Update product costs and exchange fluctuations
- Process and follow up of all quotations
- Support the Technical Sales Manager and Sales Engineer with any sales quotes or presentations
To be successful you will
- Be customer focused with a great phone manner and exceptional communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar administration or sales support role
- Computer savvy, competent using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have a knack for technical products/solutions
- Natural problem solver who is proactive, with a high level of common sense
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as on your own
- High attention to detail is a must
- Down to earth with a fun sense of humour
- Experience using AutoCAD is advantageous but not essential
You will be working for a down to earth manager who loves a laugh, and supporting a highly successful sales rep.
In return you will be a part of a vibrant and fun team culture that recognising people. You will have the ability to choose your working hours, and even work at home when needed. There is onsite parking, a social club, Friday BBQs, a rewards and recognition programme and a CLEAR Pathway for career progression.
If this sounds like the 2019 you are looking for, contact Holly 09 601 8979 today or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HS67408
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Holly Southworth|
|Consultant Phone Number||096018979|
|Consultant Mobile Number|