Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Huge opportunity for an experienced Senior Engineer working within an industrial industry to be part of a NZ-grown company on the world stage
Our client is operating at the forefront of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Designing and building technology that assists with keeping kiwis connected across multiple platforms every day.
This company is relentless in their innovation, having built a world class team across their manufacturing, production and design facility here in Auckland. Due to impressive growth and expansion they are now urgently seeking a Senior Electrical Design Engineer.
Within the wider engineering team you will focus on fluids and ground support equipment, for this transportation based system.
Your main responsibilities will take care of all ground power systems for this companies operating sites. You will be responsible for electrical base systems in USA, Auckland and Lower North island. You will continually design, develop, test & maintain the electrical infrastructure along with its associated field technicians.
What is the desired background for this role?
Ideally you will come from the Oil & Gas Industry, Process, Mining, Large Format Marine, or another High Hazard industry. Ideally you will also have exposure to working with the AS67009 standard. Your experience within the relevant industries will e within NZ or Australia.
To be successful you will have:
- 6 + years’ experience in Electrical Engineering
- Proven experience using Autocad
- Design, Commissioning, Operation and Mantienance of power supply & distraction systems.
- Ability to read, understand and following detailed drawings & instructions
- Hands on exp with electrical equipment, data acquisition, control & automation systems.
- Ability and drive to work in fast paced autonomous high performing environment
- Knowledge of Low & High Volume AC/DC Systems
- Relevant Electrical Engineering Degree
- Experience with Eplan / NI Lab View highly desirable
- Design Experience of electrical systems for explosive environments AS/NZS/IEC 60079 highly desirable
In return for this career defining role, you will be rewarded with a clear career path, a healthy salary structure, continued development & training and get to be a part of meaningful project with world leading experts. If this is ticking boxes for you please apply online, send your CV to Jobs@roblawmax.co.nz quoting reference HS67709 or call Holly Southworth on 09 601 8979 for full disclosure & a JD.
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Holly Southworth|
|Consultant Phone Number||096018979|
|Consultant Mobile Number|