Site Manager - Aluminium Joinery Installation
A leading aluminium window and door manufacturing company are seeking an experienced Site Manager to manage and oversee their site installation team.
My client is an industry leader at the forefront of technology and innovation within the construction sector. Producing a full range of high quality aluminium window and door suites for over thirty years, they supply product to a broad range of clients across the sector.
Known for their innovation and efficiencies in service & supply, they have a fully integrated, modern window and door factory that manages the whole manufacturing process under one roof, from powder coating, fabrication to installation.
We are looking for an experienced Site Manager to manage and oversee the site installation team, making sure that they are installed at the highest quality and on time. You’ll be responsible for managing multiple sites and up to 20 staff at a time so the ideal candidate will be highly organised.
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally 5+ years aluminium installation experience
- Minimum 3+ years in a site management role
- Excellent man management skills
- Excellent communication skills. You must be able to professionally and assertively convey communication to all involved.
- As this role is site based you will need to be up to date with your knowledge of OH and S guidelines so as to ensure the safety of all on site
- You will ideally have a trade qualification and/or come from a trade’s background
- A great sense of humour & drive to succeed
What you’ll get:
- Work for an industry leader
- Positive team culture
- Highly competitive base salary & remuneration package
- Tools of the trade
- Permanent position with career development opportunities
If this role is ticking the boxes, I want to hear from you.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HS67830. For more information contact Sam Phillips on 09 951 5010.
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|