Business Development Manager
Uncapped Commission. Excellent Base Salary. Be rewarded for excellence. Well established company. Construction industry. Great team culture and credibility
My client is an industry leader at the forefront of technology and innovation within the construction sector. Producing a full range of high quality aluminium window and door suites for over thirty years, they supply product to a broad range of clients across the sector.
Known for their innovation and efficiencies in service & supply, they have a fully integrated, modern window and door factory that manages the whole manufacturing process under one roof, from powder coating, fabrication to installation.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to manage, oversee and develop their extensive Auckland client base. You will be a seasoned BDM with existing networks within the NZ construction market. You will be working across large format commercial sites, housing groups, schools, kindergartens and hospitals - you are used to managing large tenders and comfortable with works ranging from 50k right up to 2 Million.
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally 5+ years experience within the construction sector
- Minimum 3+ years B2B sales exp
- Excellent time management skills
- You are a HUNTER Hungry for success
- Follow up and follow through are your middles names
- As this role will see you across boardroom tables and on sites, you will be the ability to communicate at all levels
- A great sense of humour & drive to succeed
What you’ll get:
- Work for an industry leader - PEOPLE FIRST Culture
- Highly competitive base salary & excellent commission structure paid quartly
- Tools of the trade (Modern UTE, Phone, Laptop ect)
- Ongoing training & development
- Career progression into sales management for the right candidate
If this is the kind of role your looking to get stuck into in 20/20 give me a ring and lets talk about it!.
Send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference HS67991, apply online or call Holly on 09 601 8979
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Holly Southworth|
|Consultant Phone Number||096018979|
|Consultant Mobile Number|