This role is packed with opportunity, advance your sales career, end up running your own territory and earn uncapped commission!
My client is a long standing leader within the hand and power tool industry in over 130 countries around the world. In workshops up and down the country, they are a household name known as a brand that is relied upon and trusted, most tradesmen / mechanics have their equipment in there toolboxes!
On there behalf, I am hunting for and up an coming or seasoned sales rep to take over there Waikato territory
What does the role involve?
- Running your designated territory call cycle
- Upselling / Cross selling
- Managing exiting relationships and forging new business
- Complete all warranties, customer repairs and stock returns
- Complete weekly analysis and reporting requirements
- Manage & forecast stock holding requirements
- Excellent time management & organisational skills are needed!
- Be a foundation of technical knowledge for your client base
What do you need to be successful?
First and foremost, this is an attitude based role. You will be hunger to learn, grown and develop along with having a deep desire to succeed. You love building relationships, are a natural networker and earning commission motivates you.
We have the unique opportunity to take on a sales professional whom is seasoned and wanting to make something there own or a more junior sales person wanting to develop. This means you may be coming out of a territory role already or you could be a store manager / telephone account manager looking to get out onto the road.
Need to haves:
- An outgoing hard working attitude
- Previous sales experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a customer facing role
- A passion for technical products
- The ability to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- A personal interest in the automotive industry is a bonus
This is a rare opportunity in an incredible industry, that is stable, has an excellent remuneration package, a fantastic motivating boss, and offers long term career progression - if you are looking for a CHALLENGE in 2020, get in touch with Holly today on 09 601 8979, apply online or send your CV to Jobs@roblawmax.co.nz quoting reference HS68110
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Holly Southworth|
|Consultant Phone Number||096018979|
|Consultant Mobile Number|