Intermediate Project Manager
Seeking an experienced Project Manager specialising in high quality stainless steel projects from design to delivery! Excellent career defining opportunity
Our client has been a one-stop shop for fabrication and engineering solutions from Design to Delivery, across Food, Dairy, Material Handling, Manufacturing, Marine and General Engineering industries since the 80's. 100% NZ Owned. They are leaders in engineering with the latest technology, great people and a commitment to quality.
They are currently experiencing year on year growth and are now looking to add an Intermediate Project Manager to their well established engineering team, in support of the Project Engineering Manager. This role will allow you to take full accountability of some large scale complex projects and clients as well as lead and mentor small project teams. A positive out going attitude in conjunction with industry experienced and a desire to grow both your career and the portfolio you work within, is what we are looking for in our candidate!
As Senior Project Manager responsible for overseeing all complex & high value projects, some of your responsibilities will include:
- End to End project management from design to delivery.
- Client management and communication of project progress
- Develop project plans to assist with planning of large scale projects
- Mentor and training of junior PMs/PE's
- Act as 2IC when project Engineering Manager is absent
- Monitor the projects and costs of projects and manufacturing jobs
- Carry out effective and concise project reviews
- Manage subcontractor relationships ensuring delivery and quality is maintained
- Consultation with fabricator to ensure parts are delivered as per project needs
- Review completed jobs/projects with the GM Engineering & Project Engineering Manager to ensure lessons are learned to prevent future problems and to optimise processes concerned.
- Provide leadership functions, ensuring smooth an accurate running of the engineering team in conjunctions with the GM.
You will be well versed in both 2D and 3D draughting, will have a practical and proactive 'can-do' attitude to solution delivery and will have strong planning and organisational skills. you may have some leadership experience already, or you are on this career pathway and looking to step up. Exposure to the Dairy, Food, Materials Handling or Manufacturing industries will be looked upon favourably. Ideally we are seeking a candidate already working within a like for like role within stainless steel/sheet metal fabrication.
If this role is ticking the boxes, you want to work for a locally owned business that offers you an above average salary package, defined career progression, state of the art premises, work life balance and a down to earth collective inclusive company culture than apply online, E-mail your CV to Jobs@roblawmax.co.nz quoting reference HS68567 or call Holly on 09 601 8979
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Holly Southworth|
|Consultant Phone Number||096018979|
|Consultant Mobile Number|