Project Engineering Manager ANZ
Amazing opp. for Senior Project Engineer experienced in hands-on engineering manufacturing to join this well-respected leader in engineering solutions
Our client is a leading supplier of customised equipment which combines mechanical, electrical and optical technologies providing engineered solutions to a wide range of customers across the Agri-tech industry both here and abroad.
On their behalf I am seeking an experienced & innovative Project Engineer, with a strong background in leadership, process implementation and project delivery.
Your role, in conjunction with the Project Management Teams, is to lead and be responsible for the end-to-end project delivery of all production line manufacturing/installations/upgrade projects, both here and abroad. This includes leading all trials and provides technical follow-up. You have a team of 3 experienced Project Engineers who are tasked with ensuring the products service and support provided assist in protecting and enhancing loyal customers brands, on both a domestic and international front.
Reporting to the director of Global Solutions, a snapshot of your role responsibilities includes:
- Manage and coordinate with project engineering team in completion of internal project specification and system data, participation or chairing of project specification meetings.
- Engage internally with Solutions Engineering & Project Management team sharing workload and providing direction and feedback.
- Work in conjunction with the Project & Product Management, and Service divisions as a cohesive customer facing team fostering mutually beneficial customer interactions, leading to solid and ongoing relationships.
- Directly engage and lead key account projects and relationships when required
- Develop and support programs to enhance efficiency in project implementation such as project process, installation drawing, order entry and vendor management.
- Prepare presentation content on projects to present to customers and present Customer Project Process (CPP), ensuring goals are established in kick off and project deliverables are achieved during project close out.
- Ensure smooth handover of won projects from solutions engineering to the Project Engineering and Project Management team.
- Lead strategic internal development projects for entire Solutions Engineering group when required.
To manage this position successfully, as well as having a well-established and successful career as a Project Engineer with more than ten years’ experience, the following is required:
- Successful leadership experience with solid mentoring skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and present across all levels
- Strong technical drafting & modelling skills particularly in AutoCAD/solid works
- You are innovative, creative and a forward thinker whom is open to and can implement change
- Proven experience in commercial negotiation
- Experience in project delivery within Agritech, Dairy, Food, pharmaceutical, Production Line or Bulk Materials Handling equipment preferred
- You must hold a relevant Engineering Tertiary Qualification
On offer is a role that provides on going professional development, the chance to work on sought after (some international) projects with state of the art technology, the ability to flex your engineering creativity and a salary package more than reflective of the positions stature. As an added bonus this role has less travel then most and a company culture that is second to none.
For a comprehensive Job Description please get in touch with Holly Southworth 09 601 8979 today, apply via seek or to Jobs@roblawmax.co.nz quoting reference number : HS68590
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Holly Southworth|
|Consultant Phone Number||096018979|
|Consultant Mobile Number|