Junior Sales Rep
I am on the hunt for a Sales Rep, whom is passionate about all things automotive! Is this you?
- Unique Opportunity to expand your sales career
- Healthy base salary + uncapped comms & benefits
- Kick-start your sales career
As a leader in the automotive industry my clients products can be found in workshops up and down the country!
The Invercargill territory is waiting for a passionate relationship builder to join their small team! In this role you will be supporting an established account manager and learning the business from the ground up!
This is not your average rep role, but it has all the fundamentals of the role you are likely in:
- Running your designated territory call cycle
- Up selling / Cross selling
- Managing exiting relationships and forging new business
- Taking care of warranty claims
- Weekly sales reporting
- Manage & forecast stock holding requirements
- Be a foundation of technical knowledge for your client base
What do you need to be successful?
First and foremost, this is an attitude based role, followed by sales experience, this experience might come from an existing sales rep role or you could be working in retail / wholesale and looking to get out on the road. You will be hungry to learn, a natural relationship builder and you will have a passion for the automotive industry. Having a great sense of humour and the desire to make some great commission will go a long way too!
If you don't have a sales background but you come from within the industry - either off the tools, from spare parts / customer service and have a willingness to learn and a WANT to be successful I would still like to hear from you.
Need to have:
- GREAT sense of humour
- An outgoing hard working attitude
- Excellent ability to learn new processes (including administration tasks)
- Previous sales or customer service experience
- The ability to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- A personal interest in the automotive industry is a must
- Full clean drivers license
- Physically fit & able - there is a little lifting!
This is a rare opportunity in an incredible industry, that is stable, has an excellent remuneration package, a fantastic motivating boss, and offers long term career progression - if you are looking for a CHALLENGE in 2020, get in touch with Holly today on 09 601 8979, apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HS68980
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Holly Southworth|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 9 601 8979|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 21 192 9218|