Up for a challenge, malleable, elastic? Calm, composed, measured, not drastic? Collaborative, enthusiastic? Lets talk, Technical Managers in plastic!
This is a call for a Technical Manager from within the thermoplastic community. You will be an absolute expert within your field, understanding all aspects of thermoplastic's including PET Thermo-forming, injection moulding and all plastic resins. Coming from a long life packaging background would be a bonus.
A household name and leading supplier of food packaging suppliers to FMCG communities across Australasia. My client is known for their commitment to service, innovation and sustainability. They operate out of a state of the art purpose built facility, are locally owned and have been manufacturing & distributing product for over 30 years.
This is a ground up opportunity. You will be responsible for and leading the team through the acquisition and instillation of a new PET Thermo-Forming line. You will lead in everything from sourcing equipment, resins, and commissioning, sampling, quality, SOPs, production and everything in between. The supply chain needs to be up and running by April 2021, this new line is the result of a long standing FMCG relationship.
- Lead the project from the front working alongside the GM and reporting back to the board of directors
- Assist in the selection and implementation of PET Thermo-forming equipment
- Provide technical support, including material selection, machine set up, process control, approving specification and manging engineering requirements
- Lead production staff and operator training for this line
- Establish & implement relevant HSE & SOP polices and producers
- Prepare technical and production KPI reports
- Assist in the creation and implementation of Quality Control procedures
- Work alongside GM as a valued member of leadership team
- A Minimum of 5 years’ experience with PET Thermo-forming
- 10 + years hands on experience within a similar manufacturing environment
- Proven experience understanding and implementing SOPS
- A relevant qualification is an advantage, however not a requirement
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- The ability to communicate with all levels of business
- A strong commitment to food safety & HSE Practices
- A GREAT sense of humour and strong desire for success
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent team environment within a stable and growing business, excellent career prospects as this role is designed for professional development, and an excellent salary package.
It’s a BIG meaty challenge that would suit a seasoned technical manager searching for growth, change and ownership down to the ground. Reach out to Holly Southworth on 09 601 8979, apply online or send your CV to email@example.com quoting ref HS69439
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Holly Southworth|
|Consultant Phone Number||096018979|
|Consultant Mobile Number|