Yards-man / Workshop Assistant
Entry level role calling call candidates with an excellent attitude looking to be paid to up-skill!
- Gross role could lead to an apprenticeship
- Immediate start
- Perm opportunities
- Great culture +
- Great salary + benefits
My client is one of NZ Largest contract companies, providing services across the residential, commercial and governmental sectors.
Due to the nature of their work, they run a large fleet of their own vehicle’s along with construction and agricultural equipment. They are currently on the hunt to expand their expend workshop team with a junior.
This is a real opportunity role for someone with a few years work experience preferably in a trade environment and a lot of attitude and drive! This opportunity could lead to a Mechanical Apprenticeship for the right person.
This role is varied with no two days being the same. You could be managing the yard, helping on site with a service, ordering parts or running vehicle’s for Cofs / Wofs – you will be a bit of a jack of all trades!
This role requires:
- 2-4 years’ experience in a trade / engineering / workshop / mechanical based environment
- A brilliant attitude towards work & positive team culture
- Reliability, honest and integrity
- The ability to role up your sleeves and get stuck in whatever the weather
- The drive to be successful and carve out a career
- An excellent attitude towards Health & Safety
- A full clean driver’s license
If this sounds like you, then give me a call! Roles like this don’t often come knocking.
Apply online, send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference HS69507 or ring Holly on 09 601 8979
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Holly Southworth|
|Consultant Phone Number||096018979|
|Consultant Mobile Number|