Want to work for the best in the business; where none of your competitors can touch you in the way of range,service, and innovation in construction?
- Residential construction market - growth area!
- Run your own territory your way
- Great mix of existing accounts and new business
At the forefront of technology, my client has built an outstanding reputation as a leader in the manufacture and supply of commercial, residential and industrial door solutions. With a reach across both islands, our client is a one stop shop for their customer and has recently released an unprecedented product into the market place.
This is where you come in:
As a Territory Manager you are self-motivated, results driven, technically minded, have experience within the whole sale or construction sectors and are a solution seller. Your a rep, with a blended background of acquisition and account management, with the rare talent of being able to hunt and farm your used to dealing with Group Home Builders, construction companies, facilities managers and home owners alike. This North Island territory has been well taken care of by the same rep for over ten yeas whom is growing within the company. So your leads are HOT!
It’s a challenging role where you’re finding a balance between gaining and servicing profitable sales whilst providing outstanding customer service and account management to a diverse range of clients. The business operates in a highly competitive environment where "dog-eats-dog” and the customer base is wide, varied and sometimes demanding. You are armed with a point of difference product and your role will be to develop and maintain advanced level relationships to secure profitable growth – not just with the external customer / end user but with your internal support network too – you will be a master of diplomacy and achieving great outcomes for all!
Reporting to the Branch Manager, we want you to create growth within our market share whilst delivering on all your KPIs –involving sales, operations and account management. You will be supported and assisted by the team in general, including a technical specialist and be given the autonomy to grow your section of the business the way you do it best.
This role is not for the faint hearted, we are looking for a hunter with a clear ability to grow their territory whilst managing and developing the existing client base.
- Minimum of 3 year experience in B2B Environment
- To have a ability to work autonomously powered by your own drivers
- Sharp business development & acquisition strategies
- Experience selling into the Commercial and Residential Build sectors preferred
- To be a keen negotiator with excellent relationship building skills
- Proven sales background within the construction, engineering or electrical sectors
- To proactively provide feedback on regional performance and market conditions
- You will have a keen attention to detail, as many of the solutions you provide will be custom-made to suit very specific applications
On offer is an excellent base salary, decent commission scheme, fully maintained company car, AMAZING company culture and usual tools of trade.
Want to know more specifics? Either call Holly on 09 601 8979, Apply online or send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference HS69930
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Holly Southworth|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 9 601 8979|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 21 192 9218|