Pre Cast Production Manager
A leading manufacturer and supplier of infrastructure products is now looking for a Pre Cast Production Manager to join their team in Auckland.
A client of ours is New Zealand’s leading manufacturer and supplier of infrastructure products to the civil construction and rural sectors has now had a State of the Art Facility build and is looking for an Experienced Pre Cast Production Manager to join their expanding team at this exciting time.
Key areas of Responsibility
The ideal candidate will have to poses key Leadership skills so can be realyed to the team on site.
Provide technical support on concrete and other products across the business.
Strive for continuous improvement within production, drive down waste reduction, rework reduction so that materials are used to the right capacity avoiding any waste. Take the lead on Relaying ideas on how waste can be reduced to help strive towards further efficiency in production.
To ensure that daily production meets scheduled requirements for customers in terms of quality, quantity and delivery. Ensure that best practice is followed for the manufacturing of precast concrete products. To ensure that you lead your team where through motivation, mentoring and support you’ll ensure high performance within the plant. To ensure factory resources are in place to meet production demands. Actively support Lean manufacturing initiatives and implementation.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Engineering (preferably Civil, but could also be Materials or Mechanical or similar) preferred.
- Civil Engineering tertiary qualification that underpins the relevant skills and experience required to undertake product and structure design and specification, and complex problem solving.
- knowledge of pre-cast manufacturing essential, has an understanding of pre-cast capabilities, must be able to engage in a technical and engineering discussions with Sales Engineers and Production Engineers.
- 5 years of experience in the manufacture and use of civil products will be required.
- Will have a good understanding of engineering design principles, Codes of Practice and Standards and how and where to apply these.
- Will have a good working knowledge of quality frameworks and systems.
I look forward to hearing from you!
To apply send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference JAH64389. For more information call Jareth Hanson on 0064 (0)9601 8929.
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Jareth Hanson|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 601 8929|
|Consultant Mobile Number|