Technical Sales Engineer
A Manufacturer & distributor of wall & ceiling systems to the construction industry is looking for a Senior Sales Engineer to join thier Auckland team.
An exciting role offering the opportunity to be part of a well-established and fast growing and well established company in Auckland. This role overlooks technical enquiries and supports design driven specifications. You will work closely with a diverse range of clients from Architects and Engineers to Main Contractors and Sub Contractors during tender and construction phases.
The role offers a lot of opportunity for innovation and growth. The main focus is on generating market opportunities through establishing and developing relationships, securing project specification and new leads. Through developing these relationships it will enable businesses to meet and surpass budget requirements. Building relationships with key accounts is a strong focus, consulting clients through product lines to find the best possible package for upcoming projects.
The ideal candidate
- Engineering Degree/ Diploma
- Completed courses or subjects in Sales Management desirable
- Trade qualification or background desirable
- 5+ years’ experience in sales/ consultancy Engineering or construction ideal
- Knowledge of Structural Engineering advantageous
- Achieve or exceed sales volume
- Identify new business development by tracking large commercial construction projects and other good sales opportunities
- Work closely with the design team to drive specifications for architects and engineers, during tender and construction
- Building and developing key client relationships
- To provide technical support to both direct and indirect customers
- Showing innovation by collaborating with the management team, contributing ideas and suggestions to generate new sales opportunities
- Overlook and distribute key marketing materials with customers
- Attend trade shows promoting product lines and the company
- Provide technical product training to distribution departments
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to innovate and bring their expertise to a company that is in an excellent growth period. It’s a dynamic team, so working closely with your colleagues and drawing on their knowledge and experience is encouraged but with the freedom to work autonomously and grow with the business.
If you feel the above role is in line with your experience then I look forward to hearing from you. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference JAH65342, or more information call Jareth Hanson on 0064 (09) 601 8929.
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Jareth Hanson|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 601 8929|
|Consultant Mobile Number|