Site Engineer - Civil Construction
Outstanding opportunity to progress your career within a supportive and progressive environment. Base salaries starting from $80kpa
- Progression plan to achieve Project Engineer status
- Diverse exposure across urban and industrial projects
- Well-regarded employer with industry-leading staff retention
Roblawmax have partnered with Golding Contractors Pty Ltd to attract interest from qualified Site Engineers to assist in the delivery of their growing portfolio of local projects. This position represents a tremendous opportunity to join this well-regarded civil construction company, where you will gain valuable project experience across their portfolio of Private and Public sector clients. You will join a strategic company who are selective in regards the work they bid, and subsequently enjoy industry-leading tender success rates on profitable projects.
Golding is renowned for looking after their employees. Career development is fundamental which is why Engineers within the business have formal career development plans put together with their Project Manager to ensure they are getting the best out of their employees. High performers are promoted on capability, not on years of service. At Golding you are not just a number.
Reporting directly to either a Project Engineer or Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing relevant documentation including SWMS’s and Quality Inspection and Test Plans.
- Administration of NCR’s, RFI’s
- Short term programming
- Working with site supervisors to achieve the best project outcomes as well receiving and reporting on daily production rates
- Sourcing quotes and ordering of materials
- Assisting in the preparation of variations and cost reports
To be considered for this Site Engineer position you will ideally possess:
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
- 2-3 years postgraduate experience within a construction contracting environment
- Integrity, energy and a desire to learn
This Site Engineering vacancy represents a rare opportunity to join one of Queensland’s most highly regarded Civil Contractors. The organisation boasts an enviable staff retention record which is primarily driven by a flat management structure and highlighted by a General Manager who will not only know your name, but will take a keen interest in your personal progression.
To learn more about this position please don’t hesitate to call Jeremy Innes on 0452 563 255, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting REF: JI62295
|Location||Gladstone & Central Queensland|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Jeremy Innes|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 452 563 255|