Maintenance Manager Immediate (Contract)
Future scope for high performers- Immediate start. Manage a team of 15 on preventative maintenance and non-routine water infrastructure works.
- 6 month contract
- c$650-700 per day inc
- Supportive Team Environment
We are currently seeking the skills of a strong Maintenance Manager to assist in planning preventative maintenance and non-routine work on existing dam and associated water infrastructure. The Successful candidate will be highly autonomous, have a strong focus on achieving results and driving a culture of safety and efficiency. You will oversee a team of around 15 staff and will responsible for planning and driving the execution of maintenance activities.
To be considered for this Maintenance Manager role you will possess:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the utility, resources or industrial sectors
- Strong team leadership experience
- Self-motivated with ability to work autonomously in a remote environment
- Solid decision-making skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Motivation with drive, initiative and enthusiasm to deliver on strategy
- Sound computer literacy.
- Ability to start on short notice
This a great chance to demonstrate your skills and capabilities with the potential for ongoing employment options post the initial term (end of this financial year). Candidates who can relocate for the term of contract would be ideal, however, flexible travel options will be considered for Townsville residents. The latter will require demonstrated experience in managing a remote workforce and would be expected to travel for 3-4 days per week.
Successfully short listed applicants will be contacted on the week commencing 7th Jan.
Please apply via the link below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting REF: JI65964
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Jeremy Innes|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 452 563 255|