Junior Project Manager - Capital Projects
Deliver minor capital projects (switchboards, substations, pipelines & civil works) for this local asset owner. Excellent city offices & facilities
- 12 month contract. $550-575 per day including super
- Impressive city offices
- Brisbane-based. Immediate requirement
RobLawMax is currently seeking this skills of a Project Manager who is capable of running multiple capital projects concurrently. You will preferably possess experience delivering multi-disiplinary infrastructure projects from concept to commissioning. Experience in the delivery of projects of a civil, mechanical and/or electrical nature would be preferred.
You will offer engineering or Project Management qualifications and will possess strong skills in:
- Business case scoping and development
- Development of scope of works
- Issue, review, negotiation and award of contracts (with support from contracts and procurement department)
- Management of engineering & design resources (internal and external)
- Management of subcontractors including negotiation of claims
- Planning and scheduling
- Cost control
- Forecasting and reporting
Given the urgency of this position we ideally seek applicants who can interview immediately and commence on short notice.
To be considered for this opportunity please click on the link below, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting REF: JI67002.
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Jeremy Innes|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 452 563 255|