Senior Project Engineer – Bulk Earthworks
Outstanding opportunity within one of the consortiums bidding for the Gowrie to Kagaru section of Inland Rail. Call Jeremy on 0452 563 255 to discuss.
- Complex project scope
- Work within an impressive network of consortium partners & major subcontractors
- Brisbane-based. 6 month contract (day rate)
RobLawMax is assisting a leading civil construction contractor in the identification of a Senior Project Engineer to join their bid team for the upcoming Gowrie to Kagaru section of Inland Rail. The Senior Project Engineer will interface with designers and major subcontractor partners to generate point of difference and cost-effective construction methodologies.
To be considered for the Senior Project Engineer role you will ideally possess:
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience at a Senior Project Engineer level with exposure to major civil infrastructure projects ($200m+) essential
- Previous experience within PPP, Alliance or JV environments
- Experience within the delivery of complex projects within regional locations with complex logistics considerations
- Excellent earthworks skills with the ability to appraise different construction methods to optimise plant, labour and resources
- Previous experience within a pre-contracts environment with the ability to develop creative solutions, challenge and be challenged, and appraise risk
- Knowledge and supplier connections within the Toowoomba / Darling Down’s region would be beneficial
- Strong cost / commercial skills
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to contribute to one of Queensland’s most significant and complex infrastructure projects. You will work alongside some outstandingly talented professionals, including global subject matter experts, to enhance your pre-contract skill set.
For more information phone Jeremy Innes on 0452 563 255, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: JI69817
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Jeremy Innes|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 452 563 255|