Chief Maintenance Officer - Rolling Stock
Join a leading Transport Company in Wellington as their Chief Maintenance Engineer to ensure effective management of their engineering processes.
- Join a leading Wellington company
- Become a integrate member in the management team
- Attractive remuneration package
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a new role that is set to be a key contributor for the Greater Wellington Passenger Rail network and the delivery of a high quality rail experience for the customers.
The Chief Maintenance Engineer will be driving the relationship between the client and the subcontractors to oversee, review and advise on:
- Engineering processes
- Development of asset enhancements
- Adherence to SLA agreements
- Lead improvements to maintenance systems
Primary objectives for the role include:
- Be the representative at Fault Recording, Analysis and Corrective Action meetings
- Review engineering change proposals for any assets
- Lead systems development projects if required
- Co-ordinate with senior management to ensure flawless execution of assigned projects
- Communicate with all stakeholders to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope in an aim of meeting the Project KPIs
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Oversee, review and advise on project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
The ideal candidate will have:
- Mechanical or electrical engineering degree
- Rail experience in passenger rolling stock
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in engineering roles
- Proven experience in a senior project management role supporting large businesses, preferably in the field of engineering and business improvement project management.
- Proven working experience as a project management/administration in the transport or maintenance sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in rail maintenance or engineering.
- A thorough understanding of financial management, including budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
For more information contact Juanel on 04 471 6985, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref: JV67013
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Juanel Van Jaarsveld|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 4998800|
|Consultant Mobile Number|