Senior Transport Engineer RMA
Looking for a Senior Transport Engineer with RMA experience who is ready to take on new projects and make a difference to Wellington City
RobLawMax has partnered with a local client who is seeking an experienced Senior Transport Engineer RMA to join their Transport Engineering team at their busy office.
Purpose of the Role:
The Senior Transport Engineer - RMA is accountable for thoroughly assessing developmental proposals and resource consent applications received by the Business Unit, and that the effects on the transport network are mitigated with improvements for operational safely and efficiently for all transport users at all times. You will also be required to provide technical investigation, advice and recommendations on complex developments and major capital works projects affecting the transport network to the Resource Consent team, Property team, and Transport & Infrastructure Business Unit.
Experience required for the role:
- Proven practical experience in transport engineering including analysis, investigation, design and implementation of improvements in multi-modal transport modes.
- Experienced in traffic modelling, transportation studies, scheme assessment and crash data analysis.
- Contract and Asset Management techniques, and demonstrated Project Management ability
- Proven understanding in NZ legislation pertinent to Local Government e.g Local Government Act, Resource Management Act, Land Transport Act, Traffic Control Devices Rule, Road User Rule
- Must hold a current NZ Driver licence
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken English
- Traffic/Transport Engineering qualification, e.g.: BE (Civil) or NZCE (Civil) with at least 6 years’ experience relevant to the position.
- Post graduate training and qualifications in the traffic and transportation field desirable.
- IPENZ membership and/or CPEng registered preferred.
For more information contact Juanel on 04 471 6985, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com, quoting Ref: JV67604
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Juanel Van Jaarsveld|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 4998800|
|Consultant Mobile Number|