Looking for a experienced Production Foreman for a huge manufacturing company in Wellington.
- Large established company
- Previous production experience
- Career growth
If you're looking for a change of scenery and want to join one of New Zealand's leading manufacturers of food products for the international market, this could be the job for you.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that production occurs in the most efficient and cost effective manner with minimal losses due to factors such as engineering breakdowns, safety and or quality incidents.
This role is the link between the supply of raw materials through to ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the end product.
Key tasks include:
- Hands on approach to driving productivity, yield and quality on shift
- Taking responsibility for the scheduling, inspections, documentation and associated equipment on your shift
- Ensuring compliance with food hygiene and manufacturing regulations
- Lead and motivate the team, working with Plant Manager
- Train production staff on tools such as knives and other related hand tools used on the floor
- Enforcing strict safety guidelines and company standards
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years experience working within a factory/production supervisory role within an Abattoir / Meat factory / Process Plant environment
- In depth understanding of production processes within the meat sector from slaughter to finished product
- Sound understanding of quality, food and workplace health and safety
- Knowledge of the different meat cuts and processes followed
- Previous experience managing staff
- Understanding of production machinery and equipment
If this role sounds like it is for you, then please apply, send your CV to : email@example.com quoting JV68566 as the reference number.
|Category||Manufacturing & Logistics|
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Juanel Van Jaarsveld|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 4998800|
|Consultant Mobile Number|