Production Manager Press Shop
An international market leader is looking for an experienced Production Manager to manage their Press Shop.
- Accredited company
- Great salary + medical insurance
- International Company
Our client is a large international company that exports to over 50 countries around the world from their manufacturing plant that is based in Christchurch. They are a company that has the trust of it's long-standing clients and is also experiencing growth due to it's new customers and they are seeking an accomplished Production Manager to join their team.
In this role you will be reporting to the Plant Manager, where you will be required to manage a team of 12 staff members in the Press Shop and ensure production targets are met of all the manufactured materials through the Press Shop to the different departments. You will be required to provide Technical expertise, continually seek improvement of the production process and ensure all quality standards are met. Having LEAN manufacturing experience would be advantageous to improve efficiencies. You will also be experienced with keeping pace with demand, and planning resource allocation.
Attributes you will also hold as a Production Manager will include:
- Proven staff management abilities and leadership skills
- Being able to identify and action process improvements
- Be focused on delivering a quality product as efficiently as possible and to quality standards
Min requirements for the role:
- Related qualification
- Previous staff management in a Workshop / Production environment
- Experience on Amada laser, press brakes, turret punches, 200 tonne press and panel folders is a must
- Budget and planning experience
- Min 5 years experience at a manager level
On offer is a competitive salary with medical insurance for yourself and family, working with a stable company and a dedicated team.
If you need a change and are an experienced Production Manager with the applicable skills and experience, I'd look forward to hearing from you.
For more information, contact Juanel on 04 471 6985, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com, quoting Ref: JV68659
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Juanel Van Jaarsveld|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 4998800|
|Consultant Mobile Number|