Senior Power Systems Engineer
Our client is a leading consultancy within the New Zealand market and is on the search for a Power Systems Engineer for their branch located in either Wellington, Auckland or Christchurch.
- Leading consultancy with offices throughout New Zealand
- Great exposure & career progression
- Competitive salary & benefits
An opportunity now exists for a Senior Power Systems Engineer to join their team of experienced Engineers who focuses on designing & delivering secondary designs for their wide range of clients.
Focus points for the role include:
- Designing for HV system control, Protection & SCADA
- Carrying out feasibility studies, Power System Analysis, testing and fault finding.
- Concept and detailed design and review work
- Project management, including scoping, estimating, financial management, scheduling, reporting, quality management
- Preparing engineering project documentation & specifications
- Managing, mentoring and motivating junior team members
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A degree in Electrical or Power Systems Engineering, or similar
- Proven experience in Power Transmission and / or Distribution experience
- Experience in Project Management
- Experienced in secondary and protection design
- An ability to build solid relationships with customers and co-workers alike
- The ability to manage, mentor and motivate staff
This is a great opportunity for a Power / Electrical Engineer to take their career to the next level, working with the best in business and delivering key projects throughout New Zealand.
If this role sounds like it is for you, then please apply or send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JV69719 as the reference number.
|Category||Energy / Mining|
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Juanel Van Jaarsveld|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 4 471 6985|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 27 223 3756|