Team Leader - Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- Team management & design
- Strong pipeline of work
- New position to make your own
With a solid reputation for quality, this NZ owned Power House of an Consultancy is on the search for a Team Leader to join their Auckland office to assist with designing as well as mentoring and coaching junior & graduate staff.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Managing, coaching & mentoring a small team of Engineers
- Assist in the management of projects, this includes delivering quality project documentation & ensuring the success in project outcomes
- Supporting business units
To be successful for this role:
- You will have a solid understanding of both Primary & Secondary detail design
- Working experience within the New Zealand market on substation design and the codes & standards that go along with it
- Relevant tertiary qualification with experience at an Intermediate or Senior level
The company will offer you all the support required for your career move along with a competitive salary & all the extras for medical insurance's, kiwi saver and overtime.
If this role sounds like it needs to be yours, then please get in contact.
Please note that due to the borders being closed, only candidates that are legally able to work in New Zealand will be considered.
For more information, call Juanel on 04 471 6985 or send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JV69989 as the reference number.
|Category||Energy / Mining|
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Juanel Van Jaarsveld|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 4 471 6985|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 27 223 3756|