Chartered Civil Engineer
Great opportunity with an established multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Christchurch.
- Various projects
- Multi-disciplinary practice of Engineers
- Flexible working conditions
Our well regarded client is on the hunt for a Principal Engineer to join their team of Engineers who cover Structural, Civil & Geotechnical Engineering.
As the Principal Civil Engineer, you will be managing the Civil Engineering Team that look after large-scale projects in the South island. You will be responsible for developing close relationships with Commercial & Residential clients and providing top class advice and guidance on their projects.
The ideal person will have:
- Related qualification and have Chartered status.
- Working experience within the NZ market and a solid understanding of the codes and practices.
- Previous experience in team management
- Great commercial acumen
- Awesome attitude with a passion for Engineering
In return you will be working with a committed team while being rewarded with an competitive salary and a progressive career path.
For more information, call Juanel on 04 471 6985 or send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JV69998 as the reference number.
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Juanel Van Jaarsveld|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 4 471 6985|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 27 223 3756|