Licensed Cadastral Surveyor - Residential Land Use and Land Development - West Auckland
Grow professionally as a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor working across the full project life cycle on Residential Property Development in West Auckland
Grow professionally as a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor working across the full project life cycle on Residential Property Development in West Auckland.
Our client is an established small Surveying consultancy based in West Auckland with a successful track record spanning 15 years. They have a tight knit team of 8 staff and due to high demand for their services are looking to grow their team. They offer high level of autonomy and good leadership.
Working alongside the company Director you will be exposed to the full-project life cycle on a range of small to medium scale Land Use and Subdivision projects, varying in size up to 30 lots. As part of a small team the company take a flexible, collaborative approach where your opinion is valued. The position is well suited to an individual with an active interest in the Residential Property Development process.
- Tertiary Land Surveying Qualification
- IT literate and competent with using Land on Line
- Familiar with modern Survey equipment and design software
- Able to prepare and process minor Land Use consents under the RMA
What we can offer you:
- Flat structure, flexible approach
- West Auckland based, avoid the CBD rat race
- Professional Development and exposure to the Residential Property Development process
For more information contact Kerry Rowlands on (09) 951 5006, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref: KR55947.
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 9 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 21 917 913|