Principal Civil Stormwater Engineer - Auckland
Principal opportunity for an experienced Stormwater Design Engineer with technical, operational and financial leadership skills.
- Leading medium sized multidisciplinary consultancy
- Technical leadership
- Stormwater Design and Delivery
Established consultancy experiencing strategic growth off the back of recently secured long term stormwater and roading contracts. Ideally you will be an experienced Senior Engineer currently leading a team of designers. As a medium sized responsive consultancy you will be given the autonomy to lead and scope to implement your own vision as you grow the existing team.
To be considered you will be:
- A CPEng registered professional Civil Engineer
- Have significant expertise in the design, management and delivery of Stormwater projects
- Be familiar with Auckland Council and Auckland Transport contracts and processes
- Be commercially astute with sound financial decision making
- A strong Project and People Manager
Reporting into highly regarded Director level colleagues you will be well supported and developed to fully utilise your broad skill set. A number of current projects in the $1 - $5 million are currently underway with larger works in the early planning stages. If you are looking for an exciting technical, operational and business challenge with variety focused on local, national and international Stormwater schemes apply now.
For more information contact Kerry Rowlands on (09) 951 5006, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref: KR56721
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 9 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 21 917 913|