Civil Roading Designer - MX, GEOPAK or 12D - Auckland
Drive your career forward as a Civil Roading Designer with a leading, global consultancy based centrally in Auckland.
- Technical Design and Design Management
- MX, GEOPAK, 12D preliminary and detailed design
- 3D Modelling
Established international, engineering led consultancy requires an experienced Civil Roading Designer to take on project and team leadership responsibilities. Based in modern, centrally based, open plan offices this leadership role will allow you to develop your operational and technical skills within a recognised global leader.
As an experienced roading designer you will be confident with preliminary and detailed design for roading geometrics, 3D earthworks, footpath and retaining structures modelling and design, the production of quantities for tender documentation preparation, co-ordination of 3D modelling outputs, geometric set-out data and assigning CAD resources to junior staff. Current projects have a Roads and Streetscape focus with a range of existing projects in the $1 - $20 million range and larger Commercial, Roading and Infrastructure developments well into the Planning stages.
You will be:
- Tertiary qualified in Civil Engineering
- Familiar with major roading software such as MX, GEOPAK or 12D
- Experienced working with the NZTA State Highway Geometric Design Manual
- Confident conducting preliminary and detailed design for major roading and roading infrastructure projects in NZ.
- Able to lead and mentor junior designers
- Flexible work environment.
- Variety of projects and technical challenges.
- Structured Professional development with a global leader.
For more information contact Kerry Rowlands on (09) 951 5006, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com, quoting Ref: KR56775
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||+64 9 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+64 21 917 913|