Structural Engineer - Hamilton
Leading, local, multidisciplinary consultancy now require an energetic, experienced Structural Engineer to join their growing team.
As a leading, local practice with a proven track record across the built environment this is a great opportunity to build your career. The range of buildings they work on includes Commercial, Industrial, Educational and High End Residential across a number of design disciplines. With an inclusive tight-knit culture they go out of their way to make employees feel like part of the team rather than just another number.
You will be actively supported and developed with all of the resources necessary to excel in your chosen field.
You will work alongside an experienced structural engineering team including Director level colleagues.
The kind of individual they are looking for is someone who is energetic, grounded, technically astute and who can represent the company in a professional manner.
Successful applicants will possess the following attributes:
- A relevant tertiary education (BEng) and a high standard of oral and written communication skills
- 5 + years experience as a Structural Engineer
- Experience in New Zealand design and seismic analysis
- A confident approach to solving engineering issues whilst representing the best interest of your employer and client
- Comfortable working within a team environment using the latest structural engineering software
- Prior experience working on large structural builds (warehouses, factories and light commercial builds) will give you the competitive advantage over other applicants.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to drive their career forward and gain the crucial exposure to large multidisciplinary projects on offer.
For more information phone Kerry Rowlands on 09 951 5006, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: KR61051
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 913|