Structural Draughter - Revit and Auto CAD - Hamilton
Experienced Structural Design/Draughter required to join local niche Structural consultancy in Hamilton.
My client are a leading Hamilton based Engineering professional practice. They have a proven track record over the full range of built environments for many decades throughout New Zealand and overseas. The range of buildings we work on include: Commercial, Industrial, Educational, Civic, Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare and High End Residential in both Architecture and Engineering.
Due to high demand for their services they are looking for an enthusiastic Structural CAD Technician, with an internal drive to be the best and excited about jumping into a new, challenging role. This is a permanent role with a leading practice, with a focus across a range of Structural markets.
This role involves:
- Producing clear, error free drawings with a minimum of supervision
- Assist the Directors in research, preparation and development of designs through to documentation phase
- Working with the draughting and engineering team to draw projects to completion
- Co-ordinate with other engineers/ architects in order to produce suitable design
- Dealing directly with clients and contractors and solving issues independently
You will have the following:
- NZDE (Civil) favoured yet open to people with proven experience
- Excellent documentation and CAD skills (AutoCAD required with Revit desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Strong knowledge of NZ building codes and construction techniques
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- NZ Drivers license
To be the right “fit”, you will:
- Have a varied and diverse technical background
- Be able to readily convey technical issues to non-technical people
- Be able to focus on the big picture whilst looking after the detail
- Be that person with a practical background, adaptive and versatile
What we offer:
- Remuneration will be based on qualifications and relevant work experience
- A great friendly team and a great working environment
- Company paid Health Insurance
This is an incredible opportunity for an intermediate level CAD Technician who is keen to expand their technical knowledge and experience with an established brand.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
For more information phone Kerry Rowlands on 09 951 5006, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: KR63651.
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 913|