Civil Design Engineer - Roading & Infrastructure
Civil Design Engineer required to join the Napier City Council, Infrastructure Design and Projects team!
Napier City Council are in the middle of ongoing, transformative change with current and planned roading and associated civil infrastructure developments to play an integral part in supporting the growth of the region. With a strong pipeline of current and planned projects and an adopted Infrastructure Strategy outlining key challenges and measure to maintain and develop a thriving local transportation network, this is an exciting time to join the Infrastructure Design and Projects team! The role will pay a salary package of $65 - $75 000 + benefits.
Your opportunity to be part of Hawkes Bay’s growth and lifestyle
- You will be an ambitious, technically capable Civil Design Engineer keen to join a growing Infrastructure Design & Projects Team of 12.
- You will be part of the larger Infrastructure Directorate and work alongside a range of Project Management, Asset Strategy, Environmental and Construction professionals.
- You will join a progressive team working closely on roading and related infrastructureprojects throughout the Napier City region whilst enjoying the Hawkes Bay lifestyle and friendly diverse office culture.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a personable, Civil Design Engineer looking to be actively mentored and developed by experienced colleagues on a wide range of local transport and infrastructure projects.
- You will have proven technical experience in general Civil Engineering projects such as roads, sportsgrounds, utilities, carparks and general municipal civil infrastructure.
- You will have a sound knowledge of Local Authority and National guidelines, standards, codes and regulations such as Austroads and LATM.
- You will be confident providing design and drafting services for the preliminary and detail phases of a project and ideally familiar with the concept of Safety in Design.
- Key requirements are a BE or NZDE Civil Engineering qualification or equivalent, plus eligibility to work through to registration as a Chartered Professional Civil Engineer (CPEng) with Engineering NZ.
- 5 + years relevant industry experience
If you feel you have the right skills and experience and are keen to be well supported and developed, with a competitive salary package, flexible hours and to work on varied transportation and infrastructure projects that will help shape the Napier City region for generations to come, get in contact now!
Napier City Council has engaged Rob Law Maxrecruitment to manage this vacancy.
Please apply directly to Rob Law Maxrecruitment.
DDI:+64 (0)9 951 5006; M +64 (0)27 917 913 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: KR66101
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 913|