Civil Project Manager - Hawkes Bay
Experienced Civil Project Manager with a background on a broad range of Civil Infrastructure projects required in the Sunny Hawkes Bay!
Our client is an established local organisation with a range of in-house Project Management and Engineering services. Due to a significant forward work load and a number of major projects well through initiation and planning stages with execution imminent they require an experienced Civil Project Manager to join their team in the Hawkes Bay.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the co-ordinated management and delivery of a range of infrastructure projects that will help shape the future of the region. You will be provided with a diverse portfolio of projects and duties including on occasion working as Engineer Representative or Engineer to Contract.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project Planning and Delivery, ensuring best practice PM principles are adhered to
- Contract Management and Administration
- Support all stages of project planning, including scope development, design, contract documentation and implementation.
- Quality Assurance, proactively identifying and mitigating risks that may impact programme.
To be considered you will have:
- BEng Civil or equivalent.
- Project Management accreditation through PMP, Prince 2 or similar desirable
- Minimum of 3-5 years + in a civil construction/engineering environment
- A background in feasibility studies, design management, risk assessment and construction management of civil infrastructure projects
- Experience working on a range of land development or municipal infrastructure projects such as roading, utilities, earthworks, pavements, roundabouts or related civil infrastructure
- A good working knowledge of relevant NZ standards such as NZS3910, 3915, 3916 and 3917
This role is a great opportunity for a motivated, ambitious and developing Project Manager looking to work alongside and be supported by an experienced, supportive team. For more information contact Kerry on 09 9515006 / 021 917913, apply online or email your full and detailed CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: KR66939
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 913|