Maintenance Fitter - Heavy Machinery, Cranes
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated mechanically minded Maintenance Fitter with Crane experience, ideally Ship to Shore.
Based in the Winterless North, my client now have a unique opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join their team, taking overall accountability to provide consistent, sustainable and effective maintenance to existing and future heavy machinery and plant.
As the Maintenance Fitter you will perform a range of duties including:
- Performing maintenance on heavy plant and machinery, including mobile Cranes.
- Ensure all equipment is optimally maintained and all planned maintenance is carried out to required standards
- Address any and all equipment failures in a timely manner, diagnosing faults and taking corrective action
- Outsource work with approved contractors as approved and ensure deliverables are met
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to deliver timely refurbishments as required
- Provide quality control ensuring spare parts are in ready supply
You will have a relevant Fitter & Turner, Millwright Trade qualifications, a minimum of 10 years experience in a heavy engineering environment, ideally including cranes or related machinery and plant and currently be in-country and available for face to face meetings. Although the role has a Mechanical focus, Electrical experience and knowledge of crane controls and PLC’s would be advantageous. You must be able to diagnose faults and breakdowns in a timely manner and implement or supervise any remedial action to ensure a reduction in stoppages.
For more information or a confidential conversation, contact Kerry Rowlands on (09) 951506, 021 917913 or apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: KR67019
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 913|