Building Compliance Professional - IQP - Auckland
Building Compliance Professional required to undertake IQP inspections and provide operational leadership to established team in Auckland.
Argest are pioneers in commercial Building Warrant of Fitness services in New Zealand. As the first company to gain ISO9001 accreditation locally they continue to be leaders in the field, offering expertise in building compliance management and fire system compliance nationally. With a successful track record gained over 30 years, their industry knowledge is second to none!
- To ensure the effective delivery of inspections to buildings and building systems in line with best practice with scope including:
- Visiting sites to provide inspections of buildings, building systems and fire sprinklers
- Develop and lead technical and legislative knowledge of the systems you are testing
- Seek continual improvements to the ways inspections are carried out
Reporting into the Executive Director you will be part of an established team completing a range of BWoF, Compliance and Facilities Management work nationally.
- Provide an exemplary IQP and Fire Sprinkler inspection service focussed on delivery efficiency, quality and client satisfaction.
- Provide technical and legislative advice to clients and become the go to person in your areas of expertise
- Complete technical inspections to agreed timeframes, providing high quality reports and succinct documentation
- Maintain professional standards at all times and contribute to company IQP development and learning
- A relevant NZQA qualification in your area of expertise (Electrical, HVAC preferred)
- IQP registration preferred
- Experience in inspecting/testing and servicing specified systems 1-15.
- Experience with annual surveys with working knowledge of emergency lighting and passives ideal.
- Strong leadership experience and desire to mentor or support junior colleagues
- Proficient with technical writing and confident compiling detailed assessment reports
This role is a great opportunity for an individual able to work independently, who is highly motivated with an attention to detail and passion to ensure buildings are safe for all those who use them. In addition a leadership opportunity exists for suitably experienced individuals with developed operational as well as technical expertise.
For more information contact Kerry on 09 95150069/ 021917913, apply online or email your full and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: KR67085
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 913|