CAD Design Draughter - High End Residential - North Shore
CAD Design Draughter required for contract work with Residential Design practice based on the North Shore.
Due to a number of large recent projects being secured, my client are now looking for an experienced Auto CAD Draughter to support a high performing team of Designers. Projects are Residential and primarily bespoke from major alterations and additions to high end new build developments, locally and nationally.
- Flexible role, initially part-time with scope to extend
- Autonomy and independence with in-house support services provided
- A collaborative team environment
- A competitive hourly rate based on experience and capabilities
- Formal Technical Draughting or Design qualification and local Residential experience
- High attention to detail and able to produce Auto CAD drawings accurately and efficiently
- Proficient with producing full cabinetry packages for Kitchen, Bathrooms and Interior Joinery, Fittings and Fixtures to local standards.
- Experience with local residential builds, working knowledge of the NZ building code and confident liaising with designers and sub-contractors
- Strong documentation and technical skills with an ability to assess form versus function
- Own transport and CAD software
This is perfect role for an established CAD Draughter/ Technician looking for a flexible, autonomous role with an established, leading, design led practice!
For further information phone Kerry Rowlands on 09 951 5006 0r 021917913 or apply online or via email: Jobs@roblawmax.co.nz Quoting Ref: KR67229
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 913|