Project Engineer - Mechanical
Experienced Mechanical Project Engineer with a background in heavy industry, processing and manufacturing industries required for Hawkes Bay role!
As a specialist provider of multidisciplinary engineering and advisory services to industrial manufacturing and production facilities my client have a successful track record of technical excellence from concept to commissioning. Due to recent contract wins they now require an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer to service a range of clients based out of the Hawkes Bay. Industries they cover include everything from Pulp & Paper, Forestry, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Energy, Renewables and Industrial sectors.
- Small growing team
- Autonomy and Ownership
- Client facing varied projects
You will Project Engineer and Manage a range of heavy industry projects to exacting client requirements. Work will be varied from construction and maintenance shutdown management to design, scoping, detailed design and commissioning work. You will be familiar with the requirements of working in Hazardous and Safety critical environments and will be well versed in industry best practice health and safety management.
To be considered you will require:
- A Mechanical Engineering Degree, NZCE or equivalent
- 7+ years experience in project delivery on large industrial plant and equipment
- Design experience with process and piping, heat exchangers, boilers, pumps etc
- Developed Project Management skills, able to manage timelines, budgets and quality deliverables
- Confident with design verification of pressure vessels and plant to a range of ASME design codes
- Able to carry out seismic calculations for industrial plant and equipment to NZS standards
The role will see you working independently or as part of a small team subject to project requirements. On offer is a competitive package, including paid overtime, a defined pathway to leadership and an autonomous role with a friendly, experienced team of self-motivated professionals.
For further information phone Kerry Rowlands on 09 951 5006, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: KR67782
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 913|