Intermediate Town Planner
Exceptional qualified and experienced Town Planner required to join centrally based, established multi-disciplinary consultancy.
- City fringe location
- Established team
- Director level Planner mentoring
If you are a qualified Town Planner, familiar with Auckland Council and RMA processes, with experience in the local Property, Infrastructure and Land development market this role may be just what you are looking for.
As part of an established practice, specialising across the Civil infrastructure, Land Development and Property market you will work alongside an experienced team of Planners on a range of small to medium sized developments. As a qualified Planner you will have strong planning knowledge specifically in resource consents processes for residential sub division and development, the proposed Unitary Plan, Resource Management act and Local Government Act.
- Qualified Town Planner affiliated with the NZPI.
- NZ experience in Land Use/ Development, Infrastructure and Property related projects.
- Familiar with the RMA resource consent and building consent procedures and able to advise on district, regional plan provisions, scoping and feasibility reports, development contributions and related Council procedures.
- Strong networking and communication skills.
- Established firm, strong forward workload and scope for growth.
- Work directly with experienced Senior Planning professionals.
- Centrally based, social company culture.
- Collaborative team, flexible approach.
- Established, multidisciplinary practice.
- Great company culture with a solid forward work load.
For more information contact Kerry Rowlands on (09) 951 5006, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com, quoting quoting Ref: KR68290
|Category||Planning & Surveying|
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 913|