Town Planner - BOP
Leading established consultancy in Bay of Plenty require an experienced, qualified Town Planner to join their high performing team.
- Established BOP practice
- Family friendly, social team
- Supported by experienced
As an established local practice with significant networks throughout the Bay of Plenty and wider North Island region this firm are at the forefront of a range of small to medium scale developments. With a strong forward work load they now have a need for an energetic, experienced Planner with a good understanding of RMA processes, Land Use and Environmental Planning, District and Regional plans. As part of a small, close-knit team you will be working alongside experienced industry professionals offering a broad range of planning services.
With a wide range of projects underway and pending you will be actively challenged and exposed to a variety of planning work from consultative planning advice, to RMA consent applications, district and regional plan submissions, Assessment of Environmental Effects (AEE) and providing expert evidence.
Your Essential Skills:
- A tertiary qualification in Town Planning or a related field
- Working knowledge in NZ with the RMA, District and Regional Plans
- Sound experience in preparing and applying for RMA applications
- A background with land use, land development or environmental projects
- Developed soft skills and able to relate to a broad cross-section of people
- In or pending imminent move to the BOP
In return you will be offered a competitive package with a proudly locally owned and operated consultancy who have a company culture of collaboration and professional development.
For more information phone Kerry Rowlands on 09 951 5006, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: KR68647
|Location||Bay of Plenty|
|Category||Planning & Surveying|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 913|