Senior Civil Development Engineer - Hawkes Bay
Senior Civil Land Development Engineer required for project leadership opportunity in the sunny Hawkes Bay!
My client are a leading, multidisciplinary land development consultancy with a national presence and growing reputation. Providing a range of professional services across Engineering, Surveying and Land Development they cover the full project life-cycle from preliminary scheme proposals, design, estimates, tendering, contract documentation right through to construction supervision.
Having recently secured a significant win in the Hawkes Bay region they now require an experienced Civil Development Engineer to play a lead role in this land development project. The ideal applicant will have an Intermediate to Senior level of experience in land development engineering in New Zealand and have a BE (Civil) or similar, preferably with CPEng registration or
- Strong knowledge of resource consenting requirements, as well as hydrology
- Knowledge of the design of earthworks, scheme layout, roading, drainage, storm-water treatment, detention and flood mitigation measures to NZ codes
- Experience with Civil 3D, HEC-RAS or similar software desirable
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, Work and MS Project.
- Working knowledge of NZS 3910, construction contracts
- Current NZ work rights and in-country, ideally Hawkes Bay based
- Full drivers licence
- Attractive project, location, flexible culture
- Autonomy to work independently
- Friendly supportive company culture
For more information phone Kerry Rowlands on 09 951 5006, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: KR69178
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 913|