Maintenance Supervisor - MHF Plant
Great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor in the BOP with a strong knowledge and experience with CMMS systems.
- Maintenance Supervisor
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the purpose of this role is to oversee the plant maintenance planning and scheduling as well as managing the execution of a range of maintenance activities via contractors across this major hazard site.
You will have extensive experience gained over 10 -15 years + in maintenance management systems, policies and procedures, with a proven record of accomplishment in demonstrating strong systems focus and a strategic approach to delivering positive outcomes. Your proven relationship building skills will be complemented by well developed, interpersonal and influencing abilities.
You will be:
- Well versed in the implementation and management of CMMS systems having run across large, industrial scale fixed plant of a hazardous nature
- Safety conscious and aware of safety critical elements of industrial, heavy industry and large manufacturing plant and well versed with effective procedures and regulatory requirements
- Trade background as a Fitter and Turner or BEng Mechanical with a strong practical bent and good experience with preventative, predictive and reactive Maintenance of an industrial site
- Experience with developing and writing permits to Work and JSA’s for contractors and maintenance work
- Able to work collaboratively, to bring about positive change and confident implementing lean manufacturing techniques and driving best practise
- Understanding of asset management frameworks, relating to reliability, availability, maintainability, safety, compliance, cost and risk
- Experience in co-ordinating maintenance contractors and able to prioritise project demands and to ensure effective delivery of services
- Familiar with and have extensive prior experience within a Major Hazard Facilities environment
In return you will be rewarded with a stable, long term career within a high value safety culture, excellent remuneration package and be joining an established, leading locally based organisation. In return you will join an established, stable, progressive organisation and given the opportunity to stamp your mark on this exceptional leadership role.
For more information contact Kerry Rowlands on (09) 951 5006, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com, quoting Ref: KR69329.
|Location||Bay of Plenty|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 913|