Project Manager - Structures, Hawkes Bay
My client, a highly experienced design and fabrication firm with a solid structural engineering foundation now require an experienced Project Manager in Hawkes Bay.
- Project Management
- Structural focus
- Varied projects
Offering a full-service from initial concept through to erection and commissioning they have a fantastic reputation and have worked on some of NZ’s most prominent structural projects. As a highly experienced building contractor they can draw on a significant track record of varied, challenging, successful projects completed over many decades.
With a solid forward work load, they are now in a position to recruit for an experienced Project Manager to join their established, high performing team in Hawkes Bay. You will have a strong background in Project Management and Structures with a hands on, practical bent, potentially having started on the tools and worked through to Site Management and Project Management. You will be well versed in the NZ building code, be familiar with stringent safety regulations within the structural industry and have developed communication skills.
You will oversee a range of structural projects and provide leadership to ensure co-ordination is seamless, quality is exemplary and projects run to tight timeframes. Additionally you will be responsible for achieving key financial and safety targets as required, with proven structural industry experience working on large projects, over an extended period in NZ.
- Assist the leadership team in day to day project and operational management duties
- Planning, programming, allocation and management of detailing, workshop and site resources
- Work with the Project QS’s to minimize the commercial risk
- Provide accurate, timely and meaningful reporting
- Oversee co-ordination between various trades and erection of structures
- 15 years + specific structural related industry experience including in Project Manager
- Proven NZ structural experience working on large commercial, industrial or municipal projects
- Proven ability in managing projects to deliver on time and to high quality levels
- Ability to manage communication and project documentation
- Ability to read plans and specifications
- A strong health and safety focus at all times
- A trade background or degree with significant, specific structural steel industry experience
This is a unique leadership opportunity with a high performing team. Due to their key, heavy industry clients going through sustained growth they are in a unique position to capitalise on the increased demand for their professional services and expertise.
For further information phone Kerry Rowlands on 09 951 5006, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: KR69379
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 913|