Site Engineer (Civil)
RobLawMax is seeking the skills of a Site Engineer for a well-regarded civil construction contractor, with opportunities based in Brisbane.
RobLawMax is working with a well-regarded civil construction contractor who is currently enjoying a period of unprecedented growth with work in hand and listed on a number of shortlists across South East Queensland. On behalf of this mid-tier company we are seeking the skills of a Site Engineer who has strong QA and general Site Engineering skills (as listed below). This role represents an outstanding opportunity to be mentored by key industry leaders while gaining experience on a range of major transport and infrastructure projects.
To be considered for this position you MUST possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 2 years’ experience as a Site Engineer for a local civil construction company.
- Good communication and stakeholder engagement skills (both internally, with client representatives and sub-contractors).
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience in QA, with some exposure to cost tracking, scheduling, procurement of materials, acquiring quotes for variations, and reporting.
- Unquestionable commitment to HSE compliance.
In return you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the industry’s leading professionals with a strong backgrounds in major infrastructure projects. You will also be part of a team which prides itself on delivering the highest quality of service for their clients as well as helping develop the skills of their own members.
If you are seeking a stable Brisbane-based opportunity within a leading mid-tier civil contracting environment then please don’t hesitate to register your interest by contacting Liam Murphy on 0416 201 900, applying online, or emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: LM69202
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Liam Murphy|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 416201900|