Senior Project Engineer
Seeking an experienced Senior Project Engineer to be a part of a large Auckland water project.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Project Engineer to work in Auckland on an exciting wastewater project. It’s a fantastic opportunity to get involved in rewarding work. The completion of this project will benefit Auckland extensively and the people who call it home. Our client is environmentally conscious and pride themselves on keeping Auckland’s waterways clean - particularly as the city continues to rapidly grow.
You will need:
- Extensive experience as a Project Engineer on a senior level
- Knowledge of New Zealand construction techniques
- Experience in heavy civil works and/or wastewater treatment or related projects
- The ability to programme project work and manage delivery
- Commitment to health & safety at all times
- Confidence in your ability to motivate and encourage others
- Strong communication skills and knowledge in your field
This is a great opportunity to work for a large Auckland company, and a competitive salary is on offer. If you’ve got extensive experience as a Project Engineer and have worked for a similar project don’t delay in applying or contacting us today.
For further Information phone Hamish McLean on 09 951 5011, apply online or email email@example.com Ref: LP68589
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|