Take the lead on projects and help grow this business in Auckland with a company that truly values its people.
Our client is an award winning New Zealand owned construction consultancy whose approach is all about putting the client first and delivering large construction projects on time and with very satisfied clients.
They believe in a flat structure, where everyone contributes equally and there culture is one where it is the strategy and the people that are important.
They bring a wealth of project experience covering all sectors of the property and construction industry and have developed a wide portfolio throughout the public and private sectors. The company is committed to quality service and gaining maximum results for their clients, ensuring that the overall project and financial management of any project is regarded as a positive investment.
This role is to lead projects and grow their expanding Auckland business. They already have a number of sizable projects on the go in Auckland but this role will be required to take those through to handover as well as growing the business footprint in the competitive PM market in Auckland.
The ideal candidate will already be domiciled in Auckland and have a network there or track record of project delivery in the Auckland region but candidates with experience elsewhere will also be considered. You will be expected to take sole responsibility for the establishment phases of projects and ongoing responsibility for the implementation stages.
The successful Candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum 10 years as a Project Manager in a consultancy environment across property and infrastructure sectors
- Previous experience in leading large project teams including internal & external staff
- Tertiary qualification in construction, project management or engineering
- Business and project development experience with excellent client facing and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of NZ building regulations, including NZS3910 standards
- A background in feasibility studies, project programming, risk assessment and construction management
This is a fantastic role for a Project Director or Senior Project Manager to cement themselves in a successful and progressive Consultancy, building a high achieving team around them that is the envy of others. The reward structure will be negotiated with the right person.
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|